2016 Portland Triathlon Club-Mock Tri, Sponsored by Athlete's Lounge
Vancouver Lake Park
May 14, 2016
Follow this event
The Portland Triathlon Club presents an awesome opportunity to practice your triathlon skills in a non-competitive environment: The 11th Annual Mock Tri.
This is an excellent training event - allowing you to see where you are in your triathlon fitness, as well as offering first-timers the opportunity to try the sport in a supportive environment.
This is a “mock” triathlon, not a formal competition with finisher medals and official timing. It is a learning race where all participants see demonstrations, attend clinics, and go through a Sprint or Olympic distance triathlon. Everyone has a chance to “TRI” in a safe healthy atmosphere.
Registration is closed
Your registration will get you:
- An event shirt (Shirt garenteed to anyone that registers before May 1, 2016).
- Access to pre-event clinics that will teach you key things all triathletes should know.
- A safe, fully supported, swim course in Vancouver Lake.
- A well marked, easy to navigate, bike and run course.
- Aid stations (2) on the run course.
- A secure transition area to give you the full race day experience.
- LUNCH at the BBQ celebration after the event.
Event day registration
Email us to ask about day of registration.
Sorry no refunds
Saturday, May 14
|7:00 AM||Transition Opens and Packet Pick Up|
|8:00 AM||Triathlon Clinics Start|
|9:00 AM||Pre-Event Briefing (Mandatory for all)|
|9:00 AM||Packet Pickup Closes|
|9:30 AM||Mock Tri Starts|
|11:00 AM||BBQ Begins|
Big thanks to our Title sponsor Athletes Lounge for all of their help in making this event such a success.
Bring your family and friends!
This event isn't possible without volunteers. want to help? Send us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org