Portland Triathlon Club Mock Tri Sponsored by Athletes Lounge
Vancouver Lake Park
May 9, 2015
Follow this event
The Portland Triathlon Club presents an awesome opportunity to practice your triathlon skills in a non-competitive environment: The 9th Annual Mock Tri.
This is an excellent training event - allowing you to see where you are in your triathlon fitness, as well as offering first-timers the opportunity to try the sport in a supportive environment.
This is a “mock” triathlon, not a formal competition with finisher medals and official timing. It is a learning race where all participants see demonstrations, attend clinics, and go through a Sprint or Olympic distance triathlon. Everyone has a chance to “TRI” in a safe healthy atmosphere.
Registration is closed
Your registration will get you:
- An event shirt and goodie bag.
- Access to pre-event clinics that will teach you key things all triathletes should know.
- A safe, fully supported, swim course in Vancouver Lake.
- A well marked, easy to navigate, bike and run course.
- Aid stations (2) on the run course.
- A secure transition area to give you the full race day experience.
- LUNCH at the BBQ celebration after the event.
Event day registration
No day of the event registration
Sorry no refunds
Big thanks to our Title sponsor Athletes Lounge for all of their help in making this event such a success.
This event isn't possible without volunteers. want to help? Send us an email! email@example.com