Portland Triathlon Club Mock Tri Sponsored by Athletes Lounge
Vancouver Lake Park
May 10, 2014
The Portland Triathlon Club presents an awesome opportunity to practice your triathlon skills in a non-competitive environment: The 9th Annual Mock Tri.
This is an excellent training event - allowing you to see where you are in your triathlon fitness, as well as offering first-timers the opportunity to try the sport in a supportive environment.
This is a “mock” triathlon, not a formal competition with finisher medals and official timing. It is a learning race where all participants see demonstrations, attend clinics, and go through a Sprint or Olympic distance triathlon. Everyone has a chance to “TRI” in a safe healthy atmosphere.
Registration is closed
Your registration will get you:
- An event shirt and goodie bag.
- Access to pre-event clinics that will teach you key things all triathletes should know.
- A safe, fully supported, swim course in Vancouver Lake.
- A well marked, easy to navigate, bike and run course.
- Aid stations (2) on the run course.
- A secure transition area to give you the full race day experience.
- LUNCH at the BBQ celebration after the event.
Event day registration
No day of the event registration
Sorry no refunds
Saturday, May 10
|6:00 AM||Volunteers Check In|
|7:00 AM||Registration and Transition Area Open|
|8:15 AM||Triathlon Clinics Start|
|9:00 AM||Registration Closes|
|9:15 AM||Pre-event Briefing - all participants must be present|
|9:30 AM||Mock Tri Start|
|11:30 AM||BBQ Begins|
Big thanks to our Title sponsor Athletes Lounge for all of their help in making this event such a suscess.
Location: Vancouver Lake Park
6801 NW Lower River Road
Vancouver, WA 98660
This event isn't possible without volunteers. want to help? Send us an email! email@example.com